Open Studio is strongly encouraged for eligible clients as a way to develop a personal practice that brings Pilates work deeper into your body by making you less dependent on your instructor for external information, correction, and support. Springs Pilates Pleasanton offers specific Open Studio hours that are supported with a qualified instructor so that practicing clients have a resource for questions, equipment use, and spotting. We offer Open Studio packages for our clients who chose this option for independence, affordability, and schedule flexibility.
Open Studio Policies
- Open Studio may be designated during off-peak times. See the schedule online for current available times. Reservations and a paid package are required.
- Open Studio pricing is packaged affordably for frequent attendance. See Rates.
- Private clients who have attended at least 20 Private sessions and displayed proficiency and safety during the repertoire (including making their own equipment set ups and adjustments) may request Open Studio privileges. A written Open Studio exercise list will be prepared ($35 additional fee per list) and reviewed with the client during a scheduled, paid private session. Only those approved exercises will be allowed to be performed during independent workout time in Open Studio. No exceptions.
- Instructors and their clients have priority on all equipment at all times, regardless of Open Studio reservations.
- An instructor will be present during the Open Studio session to ensure proper use of the equipment. Instruction will not be provided during Open Studio time.
- Open Studio participants must sanitize/wipe down all equipment after use and leave all equipment in proper close up status.