Our Small Group classes are just that: small. We want to see each participant move as much as possible so we can give you the personal attention and hands-on corrections for the most efficient and effective Pilates session. We limit reservations to five students in our reformer classes, five in Stability Chair, six in our mixed apparatus and Spring Wall/Tower classes, and eight in our mat classes.
A Pilates Primer introductory session is required prior to enrollment in any Small Group class. This is for your health and safety, and for us to ensure that all clients are placed in an appropriate level for class flow.
Springs Pilates Pleasanton instructors retain the right to deny admission to any client with health limitations or conditions that would contraindicate participation in a Small Group Pilates class.
Group Class Policies
- A 50-minute Pilates Primer is required prior to enrollment in any group class. This is for your health and safety, and for us to insure that all clients are placed in an appropriate level for class flow. Please call the studio to schedule and bring the New Client Information and Health History and Waiver forms to your appointment.
- Class reservations are recommended 24 hours minimum before class so that we may effectively prepare daily class programming based on the students enrolled. Make reservations by e-mail, phone, or online at our MINDBODY Scheduler website.
- 24-Hour Class Cancellation Policy – This policy ensures fair treatment of both clients and instructors. The 24-Hour Cancellation Policy allows an appropriate amount of time to offer the Class or Appointment time to another client on the Waiting List, to combine classes and/or move single clients to another available class time, if necessary.
- Minimum enrollment of 2 students per class. You will be notified 24-hours in advance if class enrollment is not met and we will make every effort to move you to the next, most convenient class to fit your schedule. This rarely occurs as we have loyal and regular clients, and most times the instructor will opt to offer a single client the bonus option of a 30-minute Private session instead of cancelling the class session.
- Springs Pilates Pleasanton instructors retain the right to deny admission to any client with health limitations or conditions that would contraindicate participation in a group Pilates class.